When your Z has been in the garage for nearly three weeks...

dutty

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, TT350 said:

And then when you sell your twin turbo z to someone who hates it....

fire.jpg

I think you may have mental issues, you might wanna get help. You are borderline obsessive over the car

Where have I said I hated the car? Granted I’m not happy that you lied about multiple things but that’s my fault for trusting you and not coming to look at it first. 

Dont even bother texting me again offering to buy it back again, it’s in pieces and the remainder will be crushed soon :teeth:

Mine has been in the garage for over 4 weeks now as they had to wait for a new headlight to be delivered from afar. :bang:  then when it is delivered and fitted, they take it over to the wrap company the guy delivering it damaged the back bumper so an even longer wait whilst this is fixed now. AARRGGHH!!!!!  :angry::rant:

3 hours ago, Andy_Muxlow said:

Mine has been in the garage for over 4 weeks now as they had to wait for a new headlight to be delivered from afar. :bang:  then when it is delivered and fitted, they take it over to the wrap company the guy delivering it damaged the back bumper so an even longer wait whilst this is fixed now. AARRGGHH!!!!!  :angry::rant:

Oh wow - so sorry to hear this