NEW RIMS ARE ON

Payco

The long wait to fit them today was over. Couldn't have had a worse day for weather so only 2 quick pictures. As with the wrap they look so much better in the flesh. I am very happy with them.

work 1.JPG

wk2.JPG

Edited by Payco
  • Like 3

Pretty sure they're 19's but the style makes them look smaller. On a 350z they'd look big, but on a car that comes with 19's anyways, they can appear moderate. Love the wheels but feel they're overshadowed somewhat by the partial wrap. 

• Like 1

19’s guys. No matter how I try I can’t get the look across in photos. I get lots of approvals when folk see it for themselves. Accept everyone has an opinion though otherwise life would be boring.

The joys of big arches and dished wheels. My 19s look like 17s from a distance :lol:

Any pics from the front quarter?

I think removing the wrap but keeping it over the red accents would set the wheels off 

The 370z in general is shaped in such a way that the body takes the attention away from the rims  - this is regardless of the rims imo - most people notice the hips of the car, the roofline or the front (Nismo) . Contrast that to an S3 saloon where the rims can drastically transform the car visually. Like the look of this but need to see in person to appreciate

8 hours ago, Payco said:

The long wait to fit them today was over. Couldn't have had a worse day for weather so only 2 quick pictures. As with the wrap they look so much better in the flesh. I am very happy with them.

Martin, so you picked up the car, drove by me on the way out from RTP car park and didn't wave!!! :lol: 

You were too busy not to scrape the exhaust :lol: 

2019-03-13_00-13-22.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ady . I knew you were near to RTP but didn’t know where. You should have stopped me and we could have had a catch up. I am back there this Sat mid morning as bringing Steve back to pick his car up. Let me know where you are and we will pop in.

7 hours ago, Adrian@TORQEN said:

Martin, so you picked up the car, drove by me on the way out from RTP car park and didn't wave!!! :lol: 

You were too busy not to scrape the exhaust :lol: 

2019-03-13_00-13-22.jpeg

Ironically this photo does justice to the wrap and calipers! Just missing the new rims.

Nice to see someone stamp their mark onto their car, too many Z's looking samey nowadays. 

• Like 2

Appreciate the feedback guys. Not everyone’s taste but as I say if we all did the same mods this would be a dull old place. Will look better when the bonnet is wrapped in a couple of weeks.

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1