Flat spot/miss

Outline1

Hi guys 

im new to the forum, I have introduced myself and have only owned my Z a few days. I have looked on here and can find one thread relating to my question but it seems to say it’s normal.

my 2007 350z HR has a horrible flat spot when you let the revs drop. Say turning a bend change down into second and when you put the gas in it coughs which if you put the gas down harder to start turns into a kangaroo effect. I’m driving it gently and trying to stop it but I’m hoping this is just an servicing or sensor issue. I’m finding it’s spoling the drive for me.

does anyone else experience this? Is it normal. 

any help appreciated 

Darren 

yeah mine did that too! It's like you have forgotten clutch control it is that bad :( . I did a couple of error code resets using a bluetooth dongle but doing the throttle pedal reset was what cured it for me (as did having no battery in the car for 2hrs to completely erase everything!  -another story)  I found using the video on youtube was easier than following written instructions