GETTING READY

Payco

In preparation for my much anticipated Work Emotion asterism black rims being put on next week I took my car to my favorite paint shop - RT Performance last weekend. Left the car with Taras to paint them gold. Thanks Zippy for suggesting that colour as opposed to purple and thanks to Ekona for endorsing it. Really pleased with the results. Wheels going on Tuesday so watch this space.

GOLD.JPG

• Like 1

Hopefully you’ll prove me wrong but I don’t see that working with 3 colours on your car already

I would’ve gone turquoise on the calipers

Any emblems going on the calipers?

1 hour ago, LRF4N said:

Hopefully you’ll prove me wrong but I don’t see that working with 3 colours on your car already

I would’ve gone turquoise on the calipers

Any emblems going on the calipers?

What 3 colours buddy. Not sure about the decals. Have white ones but not sure if I will fit them yet. The gold is more bold and shiny in the flesh.Turquoise would be a different colour too.

Edited by Payco

5 hours ago, LRF4N said:

White purple and turquoise 

Was asking what 3 colours I already have as I only have asterism and white. Not trying to be clever buddy, just making sure my photos tell the tue story.

Don’t worry I know you’re not trying to be clever lol neither am I 

With the pics I’ve seen your wrap and wheels look 2 tone- purple and turquoise. With the partial wrap you’ve also got white

What are the wrap and wheels like in the flesh?

Thanks mate. The wrap changes colour very similar to the flip they used to have on the TVR Tuscan. Found a video below as there are so many colours. Its anything from golden bronze to green dependent on the angle and light reflection. My rims going on are the same and I am getting the bonnet wrapped to match in two weeks. Will post some photos Tuesday once the rims are on.

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1