[SOLD]4 - 25mm Eibach Wheel Spacers...SOLD

Dicky

Make your car look even more mean and planted. I found they certainly improve the look, on the road stability and cornering confidence.

They’re  in good condition as picture shows. Selling for £175, buyer pays postage.

2ABF2CB7-C230-4382-BA19-FCE883B98ACB.jpeg

1DD38053-2F31-4B2E-BD6F-1C713ACF60B7.jpeg

C5F7BA9D-72BE-40A1-90F3-2806D77E15DD.jpeg

Edited by Dicky
SOLD

10 hours ago, puffingbilly said:

Do you need to cut the existing studs to fit these?

No. The existing studs go through the holes as seen in the spacers. The nuts shown on the spacer then screw onto the existing studs to secure them to the wheel hub, then your wheel fits onto the spacers studs and secured by your existing wheel nuts. Easy!

17 hours ago, GranTurismoEra said:

do they need to be declared to insurance as modification?

I declared them to Admiral Ins but they didn’t appear to be interested in them and they didn’t affect my insurance premium.

Hi Dicky,

I know squat about spacers other than the fact they make a car look great. Are these effectively a plug & play item or are there any complexities?

Feel free to PM if you want, as I might be up for taking them off your hands! :thumbs:

19 hours ago, ArsenalMoh said:

Hi Dicky,

I know squat about spacers other than the fact they make a car look great. Are these effectively a plug & play item or are there any complexities?

Straight forward fit, however, make sure that all surfaces are spotless, inside wheel face, hub face, both spacer sides and lightly grease up faces during fitment.

Definitely a  DIY on your drive, one wheel at a time.

Remember and torque up all 40 nuts.

Allow 2 hours for a proper fit and leave installation.

20 hours ago, ArsenalMoh said:

Hi Dicky,

Feel free to PM if you want, as I might be up for taking them off your hands! :thumbs:

Plug n play. Wheel off, slide spacer on over the existing wheel studs, secore spacer  to original  studs with the nuts supplied. Put wheel back on over the studs on the spacer and secure with your original wheel and locking nuts.

Easy Peasy !!

On 30/03/2019 at 21:18, Winquist said:

Interested - are these sold ?

No not sold yet. I’ve had one time waster and currently have two others interested, but first come first served applies. Also postage would be £12

• 1 month later...