newbie non zed owner

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forum cuz! Even tho you dnt have a zed as long as u appreciate its one of the best cars on the road thats ok lol. Plus the chat is good on here.. Well most of the time :lol:

i had a quick blast along the car park where i live :)

fastest thing ive ever driven put it that way! big can on the c2 there Ian ;)

:drive1 the emoticons on this forum are fantastic!!

rob, i remember when i was wee my mum had an xr2.. funnily enough i saw one the other day for the first time in years!

cheers for the welcomes :)

Funnily enough I saw one the other day and thought wow haven't seen one of them for a while - looked mint as well which isn't bad considering it was a B reg! Did feel a tad emotional seeing it, so many fond memories until I wrote it off!! :teeth:

i had a quick blast along the car park where i live :)

fastest thing ive ever driven put it that way! big can on the c2 there Ian ;)

Custom made straight thru with a 4" exit ;) Used to pop & bang loads when downchanging B)

Custom made straight thru with a 4" exit ;) Used to pop & bang loads when downchanging B)[/quote

i bet the neighbours LOVED you! lol. what spec c2 was it?

Had a 1.4 furio, was my first car. Not as much as the neighbours love me now :lol:

Custom made straight thru with a 4" exit ;) Used to pop & bang loads when downchanging B)[/quote

i bet the neighbours LOVED you! lol. what spec c2 was it?

Had a 1.4 furio, was my first car. Not as much as the neighbours love me now :lol:

haha yea forgot what forum i was on for a minute there!! :thumbs:

That's the worse thing, I was being sensible (although slightly dim :headhurt: ) Just doing a right turn across a dual carriage way - although helps if you spot if a car is coming up the inside lane!!

I understood pretty quick why insurance premiums are so high when you're young! :teeth:

I know wat u mean Ian my neighbours loooveeeeee when i rev up my engine hahaha. TOUGH COOKIES tho lol :teeth:

The last time I revved my car outside the house I had a visit from the police later that day :rant:

That was with a decatted nur spec, Its much louder now but I avoid making too much noise now to avoid the hassle :blush:

That's the worse thing, I was being sensible (although slightly dim :headhurt: ) Just doing a right turn across a dual carriage way - although helps if you spot if a car is coming up the inside lane!!

I understood pretty quick why insurance premiums are so high when you're young! :teeth:

:lol::lol::lol:

Hya and welcome, glad you come on here to keep your cuz in control and on a leash :lol: kidding, I do like the C2 you should totally modify it VIP style B) That will be one of the first in the U.K :thumbs:

Excuse me Jay lol i prefer to be on a chain hahaa JOKE btw before anyone starts. Yeh am tryin 2 get him 2 mod it! But he is gettin there lol new wheels to get put on soon :thumbs:

Good work! :D

How!?

familiarise yourself with the roads in the scottish borders, drive to work at half 5 in the morning on a dark sunday in october, come round a bend and be blinded by a 7.5tonne trucks headlights, become disorientated on the road, narrowly miss a house, mount the kerb, and hit that mofo with the lights on!

check!

Harsh but like your cousin says, good to do it in style!! :lol:

at least the truck was a gonner too though! made me feel like id achieved that little bit more :surrender:

zedrush - have to mod it slowly so i can get insured next year! both sets of lights have changed as u can see in the pics, painted callipers yellow in keeping with the vtr badge. deciding now whether to save for coilies or just get springs.. but wheels will be going on when i get some spigot rings.