Greetings from Belfast!

On 24/02/2019 at 11:03, SeraTaru said:

Hi there!

Going through a mid life crises and went last week from a 950cc Hyundai Getz to a 370z.

Costing me a fortune, but my face is sore from smiling :)

Great to be here!

IMG_20190223_144449.jpg

Hi, we got our Z from Belfast a few weeks back. Had a lovely stay overnight and got the ferry back home. Amazing car 

Great fun to drive, gets a lot of looks from passers by, but in hindsight wish I'd gone for the Audi TT - at least it gives you double the mpg!

TBH think I'll keep it for 6 months then sell it :(

Edited by SeraTaru

On 07/03/2019 at 04:16, SeraTaru said:

Great fun to drive, gets a lot of looks from passers by, but in hindsight wish I'd gone for the Audi TT - at least it gives you double the mpg!

TBH think I'll keep it for 6 months then sell it :(

Not cheap on petrol. I could get a TT but the numerous issues and the less soulful drive is not really appealing. Also they are so common.

The car can get 23-28 mpg avg over time on extra urban roads if youre driving around the city it will drop to 18mpg if you floor it 16.8 mpg just like the GTR.

I used to take mine for drive on motorway to get premium fuel across town almost every week. Makes a difference to the mpgs.

Some weeks were £30 on fuel other weeks when I put my foot down £50-£60.

I once went for a drive on sunny saturday. Windsor, farnham, hounslow, denham, central london. I covered 50 miles hard driving within the law. Kept an eye on temperature. I used £20 which is 4 gallons . On a car like this its not bad when you think how much smaller engines with turbos would use.

You wana ride a rollercoaster you got to pay up or you can always get a small hybrid coupe like I did with no power and a £1000 battery :lol:. Oh and kids love the 370. So its worth it!

1 hour ago, GranTurismoEra said:

Not cheap on petrol. I could get a TT but the numerous issues and the less soulful drive is not really appealing. Also they are so common.

The car can get 23-28 mpg avg over time on extra urban roads if youre driving around the city it will drop to 18mpg if you floor it 16.8 mpg just like the GTR.

I used to take mine for drive on motorway to get premium fuel across town almost every week. Makes a difference to the mpgs.

Some weeks were £30 on fuel other weeks when I put my foot down £50-£60.

I once went for a drive on sunny saturday. Windsor, farnham, hounslow, denham, central london. I covered 50 miles hard driving within the law. Kept an eye on temperature. I used £20 which is 4 gallons . On a car like this its not bad when you think how much smaller engines with turbos would use.

You wana ride a rollercoaster you got to pay up or you can always get a small hybrid coupe like I did with no power and a £1000 battery :lol:. Oh and kids love the 370. So its worth it!

Thanks for this detail!

I've been having a love hate with the car and it's all about the petrol.

I'm 51 years old this year and it feels like I've a 25 year old girlfriend hanging on my arm....everyone's giving me looks, it's great fun to drive (ride?) but boy she's expensive :)

However the love is growing. Spent 3 hours yesterday polishing and cleaning.....then went to the shops to get nothing in particular just so I could tool around in her :)

And yes you're right - wife and I now play "spot the TT"...…. so common.

Edited by SeraTaru
  • Like 1