Elongating holes for toe bolts help

Vid

Hi all,

I am in the process of fitting Eibach lowering springs, I have adjustable camber arms and the toe bolts for the rear which allow more adjustment than stock ones - but they require the holes for the bolts to be elongated. 

I have removed the spring bucket, but there really isn't a lot of room under there, particularly on the passenger side without taking the exhaust off (which I don't want to do, as the flange connecting the mid section to the back box looks like it is on its last legs). 

I wondered whether any of you have done this with some kind of flexible drill attachment or even a Dremel type rotary tool with a flexible shaft maybe? Any advice on how you did it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

When the garage did mine they used a dremel type air powered machine. It took a while, over an hour i think and they went through a fair few bits/attachments as its alloy your grinding and it soon wears down the bits and clogs them. Like you say its fairly tight for space but the guy just preserved and got there in the end. 

Just a little update, purchased a rotary tool from Amazon for about £25, and using sanding wheels it is doing the job nicely, taking my time I have done one side with very few problems. It helped to have the flexible attachment, as it gave me more room to work easier.

Can't wait to get the other side done and everything back together.