Skyline to 350

Dave1

Hi everyone,  Just want to say hi. i've been through my fair share of 200sx and skylines and i'm currently selling my r34 gtt. After alot of back and fourth i've decided on a 350 as my new car. ill be doing alot of searching to find out pros and cons, what to look out for etc but fingers crossed in the next couple of weeks ill have my 350 :)

14 hours ago, Dave1 said:

My list is S14, s13, r33, s13 strawberry now R34 and fingers crossed if it sells a 350z :) ive seen a few one even had only 21 thousand miles on it dodgey yes or no?

Are you asking if a 350Z with 21K miles is dodgy? That's a higher mileage than mine which had been stored for quite a lot of its life. It is easy enough to check the history to verify the mileage.

Must say that now in my ownership, and actually being 'driven', it gets better all the time - clutch, gearbox, engine response are all better than when I got it. 

14 hours ago, Dave1 said:

My list is S14, s13, r33, s13 strawberry now R34 and fingers crossed if it sells a 350z :) ive seen a few one even had only 21 thousand miles on it dodgey yes or no?

IMG_20190223_111034.jpg

Welcome along.......THAT is a very braw Skyline, I went to a R33 GT-st after my Zed