2005 zed for sale £4000

Jack wellZ

Moving abroad so time to sell up after 5 years, gotta move this before I can start selling the daily. 

Owned her for 5 years was my daily for 3 then last 2 years just good weather driving so hasn’t done many miles. Currently sitting at just over 78,000. 

Jist had front discs and pads done, banana arms are done. Service history was good on books until I took ownership but then I started always servicing it. 

It has a plenum spacer from Ian I’m here. 

Has a ark grip true dual exhaust that was £1200 

Its running JR11 wheels with Michelin tyres 9.5j up front and 10.5j rear. 

Has v2 rep front bumper smoothed out I’ve ran it without plate for 3 years but can be put on the grill if you want. 

Its had new drop links changed, odd maintence like wheel bearing changed, torqen undertray. 

Paint work is fine mostly other then the side mirrors and a little bubble of rust on the rear passenger arch. Then your normal age related stuff and light scratches on side windows. 

I feel like £4000 is pretty fair for a fairly quick sale but happy to listen to offers and hope this add fits all the rules and mods please let me know if I have to change anything 

94BC8951-72E9-4B9F-8E21-EDCE33CFECE2.jpeg

956D0B3D-4225-4CF0-8600-ECD9F0770B97.jpeg

4C337AAB-43A9-4D99-936C-2F5D724CD338.jpeg

02208992-3B16-43AD-8882-132CF2186965.jpeg

E4F6FE81-ADCA-44B4-9016-2530B138766F.jpeg

878CD278-B972-4539-8B0F-B92B72122101.jpeg

0F651C53-BE3F-4DA8-AF28-1C6DE8BEDD37.jpeg

D782E4FC-5C91-4D63-A317-EF06CE4D738B.jpeg

69DAC8FC-7CEC-4BF1-8907-51F75BC742B4.jpeg

4CBE5AB0-6BB2-423B-8CD9-BFA715DFB8FF.jpeg

1 minute ago, GranTurismoEra said:

Uk car or import? Also where you based?

Went to see one on Saturday. had leaking shocks for two years, rocker cover, window issue, pads not fitted properly, ac not working. 

It’s uk car! And some people try to sell shocking cars, mine has normal age related marks but I wouldn’t sell if it wasn’t in condition that I’d buy!! 

Im located oxfordshire I hope that it’s not too far

nope not far, lets see if my brother hasnt been put off by the other one. Yeah we got into an argument with the guy. He didnt know the car had a frontal crash. Kept going on about hpi. And a guy coming from leighton buzzard.....i was like a million people can come. I already spotted somethings before the mechanic turned up. Mechanic highlighted more things.

Also claimed a judge owned it and moving to some island. But spent sweet fa on the car.....

Let you know later on. The underneath ok? 

Edited by GranTurismoEra

5 minutes ago, GranTurismoEra said:

nope not far, lets see if my brother hasnt been put off by the other one. Yeah we got into an argument with the guy. He didnt know the car had a frontal crash. Kept going on about hpi. And a guy coming from leighton buzzard.....i was like a million people can come. I already spotted somethings before the mechanic turned up. Mechanic highlighted more things.

Also claimed a judge owned it and moving to some island. But spent sweet fa on the car.....

Let you know later on. The underneath ok? 

Last time I was under it was alright, w brace has normal surface rusting but it’s cheap enough to replace 

2 hours ago, GranTurismoEra said:

Judge owned it! Well, makes a change from the local vicar who only used it to drive to the church on Sundays!

Good luck OP, seems a very good price to me for the spec etc. :thumbs:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, GranTurismoEra said:

To repair the rust properly as in cut and put new metal and seal. Do you know roughly how much?

I might be interested myself. Also do you have receipts for the service parts since its not in the book?

The w brace you can just put a new one on they aren’t that expensive from sellers on here like 100 quid, the little bit on the arch I’m not sure would have to ask a body shop 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...