Hi from the east mids

Hi there,

I am new to 350z ownership so thought id join here and say hello.

My car is currently in a fairly average state and has been off the road for over 12 months now since the clutch went. The car belonged to a friend of mine who very sadly took his own life back in August. As the solicitors are sorting through his legal affairs the car was to be sold as scrap for pennies and I just couldn't see that happen so I have agreed to buy it. Unfortunately the process takes around 6 months so by the end of Feb hopefully the I should have all the paperwork and my project can finally begin!!!!!

FYI the car is a 2005 DE, with GT pack and in black.

Once it back on the road i'd love to go to some meets and shows.

Rob

Hi guys, I'm not too sure if he was a member on here, I know he was deffo on a 350z forum but from what I've seen there is a few. 

Here's a couple of pics of the car. 

Photo with black wheels is as it sits now, not been touched or moved for many months and the red wheels is what it was looking like before the clutch went. The wheels are the same in both pics (Volk racing I believe) but have been refurbished in black a while ago. 

As it's sat for so long I'm having a full major service and all belts replaced. Can anyone recommend anything that will need looking at? 

20181207_220843.jpg

IMG_2546.JPG