got me a nismo

Whitevanman

just put a deposit down on a very nice 370 Nismo today after taking a couple out for a test drive over the last couple of weeks,

had the skyline written off a couple of weeks ago by some numpty going into the back end of it at a round about,should be picking it up next week sometime....

DSC_2302.JPG

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, Whitevanman said:

just put a deposit down on a very nice 370 Nismo today after taking a couple out for a test drive over the last couple of weeks,

had the skyline written off a couple of weeks ago by some numpty going into the back end of it at a round about,should be picking it up next week sometime....

DSC_2302.JPG

Very nice:thumbs:

Edited by nissanman312
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

picked the Nismo up yesterday morning and ive got to say the 60 mile journey home was great fun, its not as comfy as my 370 skyline was but I don't mind that...…:DDSC_2312.JPG.394bf3659060c2a6c8b09d47dc9f8568.JPGDSC_2315.JPG.98262cde3600ec51836266457c4b3bc8.JPGits nice to own a black car that has good paintwork again, the skyline paint was soft as hell and terrible to keep clean...

I got an 18 plate Nismo as a courtesy car instead of the usual Micra couple weeks ago whilst having mine serviced and found that, as beautiful as the seats look, they were pretty uncomfy.  The bolsters at each side at the bottom dug in rather than supported (and I don`t have a large backside), and, with the harder suspension, we felt every bump and pot hole in the crappy city streets around Manchester.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wayne370Z said:

I got an 18 plate Nismo as a courtesy car instead of the usual Micra couple weeks ago whilst having mine serviced and found that, as beautiful as the seats look, they were pretty uncomfy.  The bolsters at each side at the bottom dug in rather than supported (and I don`t have a large backside), and, with the harder suspension, we felt every bump and pot hole in the crappy city streets around Manchester.

Definatley sounds like the delivery spacers were left in which is a common **** up from Nissan.

shipping spacers.jpg

• 4 weeks later...