MOTORS BY THE MOAT - LEEDS CASTLE KENT SUNDAY 12TH MAY 2019

Payco

PLEASE READ.

I have spoken to LC and they have sent me a ticket for Sunday to avoid any confusion. I have attached it to this post but if it doesn't work please PM me your e-mail address and i will send to you directly. We need to be in the show by 9.30am latest but gates open at 7.30am. I will plan to arrive around 9am.

A few of us are bringing sausages and rolls for anyone who would like a cooked breakfast by our resident club chef (RICK), not Stein and some drink. Please bring a chair if you have one.

Forecast is sunny so it should be a great day again.

Drive safely.

Martin

350z-UK.pdf

Edited by Payco
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Payco said:

PLEASE READ.

I have spoken to LC and they have sent me a ticket for Sunday to avoid any confusion. I have attached it to this post but if it doesn't work please PM me your e-mail address and i will send to you directly. We need to be in the show by 9.30am latest but gates open at 7.30am. I will plan to arrive around 9am.

A few of us are bringing sausages and rolls for anyone who would like a cooked breakfast by our resident club chef (RICK), not Stein and some drink. Please bring a chair if you have one.

Forecast is sunny so it should be a great day again.

Drive safely.

Martin

350z-UK.pdf 209.24 kB · 5 downloads

Gourmet sausages in rolls! It's the only way I get the wife to come along! Lol

looking forward to this guys.

• Like 2

Thanks Martin

few of us are going to McDonald's before we go in. It's just off the roundabout on the M20 literally 2 minute drive away from the venue. If you don't know it.....

us old boys need a coffee injection. we will be there at 8 a.m. and will leave at about 8:30 a.m. to go to the venue. Looking forward to it as usual see you all there.

• Like 1

I am popping by Steves and having him follow me up at 7am so we will see you at the show . Sausages, rolls, orange juice and beers will be on board with me. Forecast is looking good. Should be there about 8.45am.

32 minutes ago, Rs2oo said:

Thanks Martin

few of us are going to McDonald's before we go in. It's just off the roundabout on the M20 literally 2 minute drive away from the venue. If you don't know it.....

us old boys need a coffee injection. we will be there at 8 a.m. and will leave at about 8:30 a.m. to go to the venue. Looking forward to it as usual see you all there.

How many of you are going to mcdonalds... sounds good xD

Im bringing truffels, gentlemans relish and scones plus Scallop Sashimi with Meyer Lemon Confit, Pappardelle with Sea Urchin and Cauliflower and for afters, Roasted Pears With Espresso Mascarpone Cream, Cream Cheese Swirled Coconut Tres Leches Cake and Chocolate Cake with Lavender Ruffle Frosting. Should anyone like to participate just donate £78. 81.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, zippypooz said:

Im bringing truffels, gentlemans relish and scones plus Scallop Sashimi with Meyer Lemon Confit, Pappardelle with Sea Urchin and Cauliflower and for afters, Roasted Pears With Espresso Mascarpone Cream, Cream Cheese Swirled Coconut Tres Leches Cake and Chocolate Cake with Lavender Ruffle Frosting. Should anyone like to participate just donate £78. 81.

Think Mcdonalds might be more my budget xD 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, zippypooz said:

So do you want a sausage .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rs2oo said:

Fook me Steve, did you swallow a dictionary ????

He uses google for everything and me for anything google can’t provide.:teeth:

• Haha 2

Thanks Martin for organising today. After attending in 2015 it has grown into one of the top shows in the calendar! Stunning location, breathtaking Terry Grant Stunt show, jet ski antics on the lake and our own amazing in house catering division(Rick/Andy) and without doubt the best mix of cars I’ve seen for a while.

38EECC6B-AE8D-48FF-998B-40FE6BCF16B4.jpeg

1D6F686E-9100-4B98-B0B5-A2B475AEDCE6.jpeg

1ACBCA78-CCC0-425C-93F1-6D28781EA8E0.jpeg

E2AD483E-1150-44AB-90BD-2B176998459F.jpeg

EFB3F3E4-CA3D-4042-AF30-22DB167976E7.jpeg

B2A759B0-15F0-48C9-BCB9-1B962DD6906F.jpeg

BD1D01F4-EA26-45CB-99F9-FFE27DA39BCB.jpeg

0FC26708-775B-4B8F-9AA9-F7ECF3941CB0.jpeg

• Like 3

My pleasure guys, hope you aren't too sunburt. My face was a little red last night. Great day, great friends, great food and beer and BBQ. This is a great show and worth the effort every year.

Martin

• Like 5