New convertible roof required?

Hi..I've bought a 350z 53 plate import at the weekend!

Has been very well looked after but im having an issue with roof...when I open it doesn't totally go flat so the metal lid doesn't close. .. The previous owners said the roof had shrunk and okay when dry?  Is this cobswallop ? Should invest in a new roof?  If so any recommendations in Devon or Hampshire? 

Also the passenger window when asked to close on auto button closes but then drops down half way! Only way to close is to individually click the button...I think that is going  to be very annoying along with the roof!! Any suggestions on windows? 

Few other questions but ill save those

Thank you very much

Melanie

• 2 weeks later...

Had my roof down yesterday took 4 attempts as first time since August last but works perfect now. The material needs some time to adjust after being stretched all them months. Try a hand full of times keep your finger on the button for a while once down to help it fold in then roof back backup and repete each time you will notice the roof go further in till the lid will come down.