cheap coil overs

napp

just out of interest has any one used cheap coil overs on there car, cant help but look on ebay and see so many of them for silly prices..

I mean they are even cheaper than a standard parts,

if I wanted to sell my car and needed to change the struts,it would be a cheap answer ,,,,,, not that I am doing it.

its the same with clutch and pads and brakes.

I work in car parts myself and we only sell good quality parts, the amount of people say no I can get it for less off ebay and dont care about quality .

co-nis-350z-g-lc(2).jpg

If you use ebay-special coilovers you can expect them to not fit properly, be terrible quality, give awful ride, not last long etc. Same goes for any type of part really.

Also if I ever went to view a car and saw it had cheap nasty aftermarket parts it'd put me right off because it's an indication the seller probably doesn't really care for it and you don't know what else they've skimped on. 

By all means go for something cheaper than oem (some Nissan parts are ridiculously expensive) but go for a reputable brand like Tein as you've already mentioned.