Future 350 Owner

3 hours ago, AntelopeSam said:

Cars looking nice chap! Wanted the orange leather (can't remember it's actual name) when I got mine.

I grew up in Cov so still spend a fair bit of time visiting family/friends. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Ironically enough at first I wanted one with the black leather as I didn’t like the look of the tan leather but after seeing the advert for this one I quite liked the contrast of it, glad I ended up with the tan leather now

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/12/2019 at 20:08, covertfox said:

Looks sweet on those black Rays, I've recently brought a set for mine and looking forward to getting them on now!

Thanks, it's a bad photo in terms of lighting as they're actually a more anthracite/graphite colour not black, but yea I do like them in the contrasting colour, just sit to far into the arches for my liking.

5 hours ago, Shunter8 said:

Thanks, it's a bad photo in terms of lighting as they're actually a more anthracite/graphite colour not black, but yea I do like them in the contrasting colour, just sit to far into the arches for my liking.

pop some spacers on and she will look spot on.

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/12/2019 at 14:19, Classic Line Insurance said:

nice looking car, welcome to the club. Sounds like your local so I might bump into you at some meets next year :thumbs:

Hopefully you got rid of the awful mess around the spare wheel :yuck:  lol

Hi, thanks for the welcome. Yes not far away by the looks of it. Will be trying to get to meets although the summer period is my works busy time as I work in motorsport so not sure yet how many, if any, I'll manage.

Yes, that went pretty quickly after the replies confirming it wasn't OEM. Conveniently the car doesn't mist up inside anywhere near as much now either as I think it was causing it to "sweat" as such by insulating the inside :rolleyes: