Hi and first questions

Hi and first questions!!!

Hi all, I am just about to take ownership of a 2005 Roadster.

3 quick questions if I may?

1.  The 2005 Roadster does not have steering wheel controls for the Bose stereo.  If I get a different 350z steering wheel off ebay with the controls on it, will the wiring need sorting or are the wires for the stereo there but not used?

2.  The one I am getting has 20 inch Calibre alloys fitted with 275/30/20 on the back and 245/30/20 on the front.  I am toying with getting a set of the original 18 inch rays instead.  is that a dumb thing?  I'm thinking about ride quality and comfort more than looks tbh.

3.   The roof will need replacing at some point, Is there anyone in the West Midlands/Shrewsbury area that does this or would it be easier to do the job myself?  If so, who do you recommend I get the parts from?

The picture below is the one I am getting.

Many thanks

Paul

AETV66491822_13.jpg

:welcome: to the forum.

These guys for the roof replacement:  http://www.carhood.com/nissan/

!8" Rays will not compromise your ride.

It is not straight forward getting the Bose to work off the controls.

I did this in 2005 and had to make up a sub loom and some other stuff which I can't quite remember what, except that it was a ballache.

8 hours ago, The Big Miester said:

Hi Paul 

Nice Roadster I have one me self you won't regret there great cars mine a summer toy..!! 

Ian in Shrewsbury myself I'll send you a pm as might have something to tie you over on the wheel front :thumbs:

Awesome thanks.  I have replied to your message.  Paul