New to the forum.

HI all. 

Thought I'd introduce myself, I'm mark and I've Had my zed 3 years now, I have no idea why I have never joined this before. I'm a member of tarmac on facebook.

My zed is in the middle of a much needed touch up at the minute..  waiting on my veilside spoiler to arrive and then off to the bodyshop for a respray. 

Any pics of black zeds with veilside spoilers?

Cheers

2 hours ago, HEADPHONES said:

Welcome to the OC

This was a very deep purple almost black Veilside 350z next to mine at a meet last year.

Zed meet

It looked awesome!

I've been following this zed a while on Instagram.  I love it. 

16 hours ago, Chrissaxon said:

Hi mark..Nice to here your that your lookingvafter your Zed. I'm slowly up grading mine too. It will be worth the it in the end. 

I've spent a small fortune on it over the past 3 years.. loved every second tho. Can't imagine life without it now. I keep thinking about a hr but I doubt I'd ever be able to part with mine now.

I have the up rev version. It's my second Zed I've had .had it just over a year now. Slowly improving it to the way I want it to be. Never let me down. Use daily to travel to work. Having new front and rear pads week end. Up graded the head light bulbs and fitted LEDs all round. Still a few things I need to do lol. Keep the good work up.