Northwest Meet/Drive out 7th April

Rob350

SUNDAY 7TH APRIL... MEET AT MITTON HALL, NEAR CLITHEROE, LANCASHIRE

With all this snow it's got me looking forward to drier times and a nice meet and drive out again. The last few times I've done this weve had 10 or more cars with some people traveling an hour or 2 to come along so its always a good turnout.

I'm looking to go on the same route as last time which is an hours drive, stop at a nice cafe then an hours drive back. Theyre quiet roads with a white line all the way full twisys and veiws.

I'm organising it for the first Sunday in april which is the 7th. I thought people that lock their cars up behind bars for winter will be able to blow the dust off them with a nice drive :D

MEETING...

As usual meet at Mitton hall near clitheroe in lancashire for 9.30am and set off at 10am.

Also when we get back to mitton hall, if people wanted to stay out abit more if they have come a long way, there is another route I can take people on after which is around 1.5 hours start to finish but I'll ask people on the day what they want to do.

Get your name on the list please guys, the more the merrier and get it into your diary. Iv also posted on the bmw M forum as I now own an M3 so there will be a nice array of cars.

Cheers

Rob

20171119_112615.jpg

20171119_115356.jpg

Edited by Rob350
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, G1en@waxandshine said:

Stick me provisional down for this Rob. Enjoyed it last year. 

Be good to see your hill climb car aswell, I only saw it in its mere stock days.

It's also a slightly different route to the one you came on I think, quieter and better roads

Well So far there's 8 people coming off the bmw m forum in m3/4s and an amg a45 and every time I've done a drive out there's been around 10 zeds so it's looking like there will be around 20 cars for this meet and drive. :teeth:

I'm going to post it on Facebook tommorow as I know there's quite alot of people who don't use the forum as much as fb.

should be a good day out. Nice roads, nice motors.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick bump to to remind people about this meet/drive. Get your names on the list and enjoy a nice morning out with an array of cars.

I've got 11 people on the M forum, 4 on this list so far and a couple on Facebook so it's going to be a good one.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, #410 370Des said:

Hi Guys newbie here now proud owner of a 370z V1 Nismo wondered if it okay to tag along on this meet.

Your more than welcome bud, come along and meet a few fellow local zedders I'm sure youl enjoy it. I'll get you on the list and hope you can make it.

Where abouts are you from?

Edited by Rob350

Would love to come but its a bit of a trek for me from Nr Chester (hour and a half according to Google) but keep me posted on any more local to Cheshire would love to come along and have a good chinwag on all things 350zish :-)

14 minutes ago, VRRacing said:

Might be attending assuming my cars isn’t in a state of disrepair. I’m hopefully starting my on my NOS upgrade next week. 

Hope you get it sorted in time, not seen a zed with the rear louvers on before and would be good to see the nos build.

39 minutes ago, TT350 said:

Can I come in a Deautsche wagon?

Get yourself along bud, you coming in the 335?

Just stick an M badge on it and youl blend it lol theres 14 M cars coming aswell as the Z gang

16 minutes ago, Rob350 said:

Get yourself along bud, you coming in the 335?

Just stick an M badge on it and youl blend it lol theres 14 M cars coming aswell as the Z gang

Yes it would be nice. It'll be an M Sport, does that count? Lol.

• Like 1

A quick update guys...

It's looking like this will be a good turn out. We've got 7 zeders on the list and 15 M cars also a gtr I think so over 20 of us.

Iv spoke with the hotel and theyre happy for us to meet up there.

I'll post up the route below just incase some people lose the pack, atleast then they can follow the route on the nav and catch us up.

Theres no junctions for us to stop at so everyone should be able to stay together.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/PbvWG

See you all next Sunday :thumbs:

Edited by Rob350

Just a quick reminder for people, meeting from 9 30am at mitton hall to set off at 10am, anyone and any car is welcome.

If anyone is going to be abit late please post on here as Ill check this thread before we set off to make sure we don't leave anyone behind.

See you guys tomorrow, looks like a dry day also