Mazda 3 2019

hmale4yu

16 hours ago, davey_83 said:

A Class copy front and rear......

don't see that at all. When the rear lights are lit those circular lights are q distinctive.

Theres only so much you can do when it comes to designing a hatch (even more so with 4 door). The segment has reached its limit in terms of pushing the boundaries of styling in terms of overall basic  bodyshape (not rims, spoiler etc). 

Visually and this is just my opinion this car is currently the most innovative in terms of design 

2019-hyundai-veloster-n-2088.jpg

• 1 month later...

So, we’re going to get one of these, probably the higher spec, probably petrol, but not dismissing a “performance” diesel.

The 2.2 we have at the minute is properly capable and very well ensconced with all the baubles :teeth:

Not a fan, too ...bubbly shaped, I just think its a bit wierd lol I agree they are doing some nice distinctive shapes though, the 6 series in that deep red they do with the big wheels looks very pretty indeed.  Keep seeing them pass me on the road and I'm like....that is a good looking car. No fuss, just nice lines.  This 3... a dunno. Maybe when I see a sporty trimmed version lol

It is a second/grandchild/dog moving/cheap/shopping car 

Not a statement of intent, Maserati, M Car or beyond 

But, in its present form, beats Ford/VW/BMW/etc., hands down, on comfort, price, spec, performance and economy, which is paramount

Edited by The G Man