London

Rikz2004

I am in Richmond so a relative stone throws away, although no longer in a zed, and selling my Toyota at the moment! 

A member called Steph on here organises a meet at a pub in Cobham once a month, its currently on hold until the weather improves but will be an option (straight out on the A3) 

• Like 2

@Umster @hmale4yu @vicktor_the_ predictor

Thanks for the replies all.

I was thinking maybe next weekend (the 9th or 10th of Feb), or the weekend after if that's better? Obviously as long as it doesn't snow! 

My Z just failed its MOT so just need to get it sorted then I can confirm, but I assume that weekend should be fine.

Maybe somewhere in Richmond if that location suits? But definitely open to other location suggestions (I'm originally from Leicester so don't know London and the surrounding areas that well).

Richmond is very pretty and upmarket but you might find it hard to find somewhere to park. One pub you could try is the Rose of York https://samuelsmithshotels.co.uk/rose-york-richmond-upon-thames/ which is between Richmond Hill and Richmond high street. Lots of parking and very nice pub. You can also drive along Richmond Hill (see the view off the top you can see for about 25 miles or something) and do a lap of Richmond park where the wild deer roam around. You can also park near King Henrys mound in the park and look down the protected view into London (from that point in the park you can see St Pauls cathedral with the naked eye its quite bizarre). 

• Like 1

That’s probably the date I will use for our first South East meet for 2019. Lots coming up in the diary. I will organise something soon and then it will formerly kick off with Incarnation in May. I have booked Ace as normal and have a stand reserved for Leeds Castle.

1 hour ago, Payco said:

That’s probably the date I will use for our first South East meet for 2019. Lots coming up in the diary. I will organise something soon and then it will formerly kick off with Incarnation in May. I have booked Ace as normal and have a stand reserved for Leeds Castle.

@Payco Thanks for the heads up, I will keep an eye out! Just a bit keen to meet some fellow members :D

• Like 1

On 02/02/2019 at 11:25, Payco said:

Ok cool, i'll keep an eye out :thumbs:

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, LBow350Z said:

Probably a bit late notice and a bit far, but there's a monthly meet tomorrow at bluewater in Kent (by Dartford) at 7.30 'till late, its the yellow (plaza) car park middle level 

Superb thanks for that.  Cant make this one but may well do in the future if they're monthly?