Hi from Herts

Hello and welcome , there is a lot or articles on here on what to look for either buy a little expensive with all regular gotchas done already i.e. banana arms clutch, pads discs etc. or buy cheaper as a project . anyhow all the best I am sure some more gurus will comment on this:teeth:

I was looking for months before I purchased mine a couple of weeks ago. If you wait long enough one will come up with all the bits that you want.

De engine, GT pack, Rays, orange, full service history & under 60k miles was my criteria. Would have been interested in a HR lump too but I don't think they sold them in Lemans Sunset!

Good luck with your search.

43 minutes ago, AntelopeSam said:

I was looking for months before I purchased mine a couple of weeks ago. If you wait long enough one will come up with all the bits that you want.

De engine, GT pack, Rays, orange, full service history & under 60k miles was my criteria. Would have been interested in a HR lump too but I don't think they sold them in Lemans Sunset!

Good luck with your search.

Yes you’ve got to search for exactly what you want. I’ve found some nice ones on autotrader, but I would prefer to get from a buyer who has obviously looked after and cared for theirs and perhaps even done some modifications I liked. I’ve found one on here already which I’m in contact with the owner about. It’s a gorgeous car, Black, STS Rear Turbo, subtle purple decor and under 50k miles. It’s in the Zed for Sale section. The owner has done really great work on it and in my opinion it looks wonderful. Obviously want to check the car out for any issues, but by the sounds of it the owner has solved all and also kept the car in Mint condition. Fingers crossed it is the right one for me!

• 3 months later...

Hi all, spoken to a few people on here, and made a few topics and discussed quite a bit. Finally I have made the plunge. Got myself a 350z.

2007 Azure Blue DE Revup 33k miles

1974438267_nissan-350z-coupe-petrol-1ff234b17780_LI(2).jpg.f9fb41c454ee5a33857d9ca9c6f54774.jpg

Super happy with it. Drives so well, well looked after, and cannot wait to pick it up on Monday. The garage are doing an MOT on it and will fix any (if they come up) advisories.

Completely unmolested, although over time I will definitely do my own modifications. I will start up a member build project so you can all follow along! I have loved reading everyones builds, very entertaining, and informative. Keep them up!