Looking for opinions

Davectr

What are people’s thoughts on this spoiler on my roadster? Thought about doing it before but decided not to, now toying with the idea again. The spoiler would need modifying to fit, would reduce the angle when altering it so it sits a bit flatter and the ‘pointed wings’ (if that makes sense) point more forward than downwards 

4E3DD055-731E-41D7-9D31-7F47DF99CFC9.jpeg

Never liked that on a 350, awkward shape for a spoiler with that rectangular base, and angle was wrong like you say. Didn’t flow at all for me

Not convinced on a 370, but you never know. Any other angles?

12 hours ago, LRF4N said:

Never liked that on a 350, awkward shape for a spoiler with that rectangular base, and angle was wrong like you say. Didn’t flow at all for me

Not convinced on a 370, but you never know. Any other angles?

Agree with your comments, I have been deliberating for a while as to whether to give it a go. As I said, it will need modifying to make it fit.

Unfortunately I only have that pic, someone on another forum did a photoshop for me

Not for me either, nice flowing smooth lines suddenly come to an abrupt halt with a spoiler from a 350z. Also hides the nice 'lumps' you see in the lines behind each seat. Just looks a bit amateurish bolting on an old spoiler to a newer car.

Opinions seem to be split down the middle. Now you know why I’m struggling to decide :lol:.

How about something like this? Would this type be a more popular option. Can I just state, I’m not looking for ‘approval’, I want to add a spoiler but just genuinely can’t decide which style to go with

E661E332-6238-4E0F-A8F1-EE498273ACF0.jpeg