Hi All, New South East Member!

Hi Everyone,

New member to the 350z community.  Ive had my Zed for almost a year and bought it cheapy cheap knowing its been in a bang.

Have spent the last year doing as much bits and pieces as possible (money depending!!), its finally at the stage where i'm driving it at the weekends (ive got a van for the week) but still got OMG sooo much left to do on it.

Cheers

Vicks (Surrey - Esher)

Right, Heres a few photos for you guys..

So ive started by taking the overly cooked on wrap off which has taken months! Rebuilt the brakes, re-installed the removed radiator reservoir, replaced inner tie rods, replaced grommits removed from engine bay for some diy wiring, replaced BCM due to water damage due to grommits being removed, replaced AC belt which was removed, checked remaining wiring and finally replaced alloys and tyres as i went through a cavernous pot hole which cracked 2 rims!!

Next on the list is lower control arms and adjustable camber arms for the front as theres still some clunking and clinking over bumpy roads.

IMG_1.jpg

IMG_2.jpg

IMG_8565.JPG

IMG_8699.JPG

IMG_8701.JPG

IMG_3.jpg

IMG_0426.JPG

Welcome along,

for the clinking (lf on the rear) check the splines on the axle/hubs too, get some decent grease on there as that's common.. There is a guide on here somewhere but it's simple I belive it just involved taking the split pin out, count the rotations to loosen - but don't remove the hub nut - just enough to pull it away, then apply your *suitable* grease using a small paint brush, then reverse to re-fit. It stopped some chingling noises/clunks at low speed for me :thumbs:

1 hour ago, Oggieteepo said:

Welcome along,

for the clinking (lf on the rear) check the splines on the axle/hubs too, get some decent grease on there as that's common.. There is a guide on here somewhere but it's simple I belive it just involved taking the split pin out, count the rotations to loosen - but don't remove the hub nut - just enough to pull it away, then apply your *suitable* grease using a small paint brush, then reverse to re-fit. It stopped some chingling noises/clunks at low speed for me :thumbs:

Cheers for that, if its still noisy after the new lower control and camber arms go in i'll definitely give it a go :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...