New 350z owner Leicestershire

Hi All, just introducing myself.

I joined the forum a couple of weeks ago but only picked up my Zed this past weekend. I thought I'd wait to get a picture up as "pics or didn't happen!"

10 points if you can guess where the photo was taken!

So far, 250 miles in I'm very impressed. Fantastic exhaust note especially when at full chat, and it's very comfortable for a tall chap! (6'4")

Sam

received_2250962345117832.jpeg

• Like 1

If the snow comes I think the Zed will go into the garage and the Landy will have to make an apearance! 

I'm not sure about mods yet, I think I'll just enjoy the car as is for a while. They do look better a little lower though...

I'm based in near Coalville, but spend a lot of time in Loughborough, have seen a couple of azure blue cars cars on the commute but none regulars! 

9 hours ago, AntelopeSam said:

If the snow comes I think the Zed will go into the garage and the Landy will have to make an apearance! 

I'm not sure about mods yet, I think I'll just enjoy the car as is for a while. They do look better a little lower though...

I'm based in near Coalville, but spend a lot of time in Loughborough, have seen a couple of azure blue cars cars on the commute but none regulars! 

Be careful if you go to a Z meet - Zeditus is highly contagious. Avoid at all costs if you want your wallet to remain healthy : )

First mod is an exhaust …..