WANTED: pair of headlights

mr_smith126

1 hour ago, mr_smith126 said:

Wanted pair of headlights for 2005GT onwards.. in decent condition.. enough to not go down the Depo route which has it's own flaws..

Thanks.

what is wrong with Depo's? I have just ordered a set and wonder what flaws you about?

8 hours ago, shire350Z said:

Just need to find some silver indicator bulbs now as there not a common size (3157, which needed the lugs trimming off to) 

That yellow isn’t true to the bulb colour either there more daylight white in person 

B0935C4C-8B79-479A-BA3D-21E78E41A072.jpeg

A54D5777-D905-4167-B0E8-F0E6998ACB61.jpeg

65856DBF-D215-42D0-B827-6573AF3296F4.jpeg

niceeee! looking forward to get mine delivered,hope is not too difficult changing them over

15 hours ago, valy said:

what is wrong with Depo's? I have just ordered a set and wonder what flaws you about?

As far as I'm aware...

- made for LHD market, therefore projector points the wrong way.. could be an M.O.T failure

- orange daylight running lights, not keen

- general messing swapping over ballasts etc although that's not really an issue

10 hours ago, mr_smith126 said:

what condition bud..? any condensation..?

8 hours ago, shire350Z said:

No there pretty much mint, were re-lacquered back end of last year. 

Mine are LHD drive, drove home in the dark last night and didn’t get flashed and seemed to be ok....

What sort of price were you thinking? Could do with a set with better lenses as mine are on the way out

• 1 month later...
On 17/01/2019 at 08:32, shire350Z said:

Needs a little work to get the main bulb holder fitted and just make sure you have the right indicator bulbs, apart from that you'll be fine :thumbs:

how did you go from 8 pin to 6 pin connection? what diagram have you used?

Hi guys just got my depos delivered today. Wondering if anyone has had any issues with regards to them being LHD. I've had a search and I gather you can adjust them sideways. Does this help and is there any other things that need / can be done to minimize the risk of being an MOT fail?

On 10/03/2019 at 11:08, shire350Z said:

Sorry bud only just seen this, guessing your sorted now? I had no issues with the pins though.....

Yes,all sorted now,managed to find a clip on youtube about it.I have an Import 350z hence the issue.

thanks,