They Have Arrived.

Payco

The 14 week wait for my Asterism Black Work Emotion rims was over today. Have to say they look much better in the flesh than I can do them justice in photos.  Anyway, here are a few photos. Will be going on the Nismo In March. Hope you approve.

Nre Rims 4.JPG

New Rims 3.JPG

New Rims 2.JPG

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ATTAK Z said:

I love wheels with a polished rim and gloss black spokes ... and there are 7 spokes ... bonus ! :) 

All you need now are some nice chrome nuts and Z centre caps

Thanks but they are asterism to match the wrap:bounce::scare: not black and they come with the work emotion centre caps.

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, HEADPHONES said:

Look too nice to put on the car!

I'd be tempted to keep them IN MY LOUNGE to just admire  for a few weeks :lol:

You are right buddy. My first thought when I opened them was they are too nice to go on the car. Locked up and not going on until March but I bet I open the boxes every week and have a look. Thanks for all the positive comments.

1 hour ago, Payco said:

Thanks but they are asterism to match the wrap:bounce::scare: not black and they come with the work emotion centre caps.

Ahh yes, lovely colour, in-fact bloody gorgeous ... have I missed pictures of the wrapped Nismo ?

Edited by ATTAK Z

11 hours ago, Silverthorn said:

They look AWESOME!!! :clap::wub:

Any plans for any car shows this year? I'd love to see these in person!

Lots of shows. Nearest to you would be Simply Jap at Beaulieu unless you are going to Japfest or coming up to the Ace meet in June ?,

Thanks guys

4 hours ago, Payco said:

Lots of shows. Nearest to you would be Simply Jap at Beaulieu unless you are going to Japfest or coming up to the Ace meet in June ?,

Thanks guys

Hi payco, I can't seem to find the link for the ace Cafe meet. Sorry, as I would like to attend. 

It’s  in June every year Andy. I am the organiser but haven’t put the details up yet as a bit early. All booked though.I think  from memory it’s  the first Sat.Will PM you when I put the post up in a couple of months.

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1