Nismo MkII Wheel Refurb

bigjackb

After 3 years of owning the Nismo unfortunately I managed to kerb one of the rear alloys recently and decided its time to have them refurbed.

Just looking for opinions on what colour to go and whether to go diamond cut again or not. 

Any suggestions are are welcome along with those who are photoshop experts and can provide examples. 

Car is white just for reference.

Thanks in advance.

I really like grey wheels however some greys when they catch certain lights/angles and look blue, which I really dislike. Had this personal issue previously, however it was on a red car which made it even worst. 

I think the facelift Nismo alloys look somehow bigger than the regular GT wheels, which I think is partly down to the two tone diamond cut design.

810202848_18tdiuslhd-370zhelios421.jpg_ximg.s_12_h.smart2.jpg.00cf32842c2d1a6e054b714ed03f9073.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 09/01/2019 at 15:35, mattross1313 said:

IMG_6955.jpg

I prefer non diamond cut wheels but looking at your picture there is a distinct ridge on each spoke where the diamond cut portion starts. IMHO and its only personal preference that ridge should have been removed prior to painting.

Edited by StormWhite