Japanese Performance Show - 18th August 2019

14N

Everyone should have their ticket(s) now. They're sent to the email address associated with the PayPal account used to pay for them.

Is anyone meeting at the rendezvous point above, or are you all making your own way there? 

13 hours ago, ben_8971 said:

For normal general admission tickets can you buy them on the door?

Just saw this event last minute and thinking of taking a drive down to it in my Zed.  

Thanks in advance Ben

Hi Ben, yes you can buy general access tickets on the gate, it's just the club stand tickets that must be purchased in advance - I think it's to give the organisers time to plan the show layout in the club halls. :thumbs:

The following info has just been shared by the show organisers. 

*** IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION ***

*SAT NAV*

THE EVENT IS HELD AT STONELEIGH PARK, KENILWORTH, COVENTRY.
WHEN USING A SAT NAV, PLEASE USE POSTCODE 

CV8 2LG.

*SPEEDBUMP ON ENTRANCE*

WHEN YOU TURN INTO STONELEIGH PARK, PLEASE KEEP TO THE RIGHT AS THERE IS A LANE SOLELY FOR US TO USE TO MISS THE SPEEDBUMP. THERE WILL BE MARSHALS DIRECTING YOU SO LOOK OUT FOR THEM.

*ARRIVAL TIME*

PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY IF YOU WOULD LIKE A SPOT INSIDE THE MAIN GENERAL JAP SHOW AREA. SPACE IS LIMITED HERE. THERE ARE OVERFLOW CAR PARKS FOR ADDITIONAL PARKING. YOU WILL BE DIRECTED HERE ONCE THE MAIN PARKING AREA HAS BEEN FILLED. ALL CLUB STAND AND SHOW N SHINE CARS MUST BE IN AND PARKED UP BEFORE 10AM.

*MOVEMENT OF VEHICLES DURING THE SHOW*

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM MOVING YOUR CAR WHILE THE SHOW HAS BEGUN. IT IS A STATIC SHOW. PLEASE ARRIVE AND PARK UP.
THE TROPHIES AND AWARDS WILL BE DONE AROUND 3PM. VEHICLE MOVEMENT IS PERMITTED AFTER THEN.

*CASH POINT*

THERE ARE NO CASH POINTS ON SITE SO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARRIVE WITH CASH.

SEE YOU ALL SUNDAY!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 14N said:

Hi Ben, yes you can buy general access tickets on the gate, it's just the club stand tickets that must be purchased in advance - I think it's to give the organisers time to plan the show layout in the club halls. :thumbs:

14N thanks for that mate, see you at the show :)

• Like 1

From previous experience it's probably going to be a bit of a squeeze on our stand with 20 cars. So with this in mind please park considerately when arriving on stand (especially if you're one of the first there). Don't just park up and bugger off  :lol: Please try to stay close to your car for a short while in case we need to shuffle or squeeze folk closer together.

Yes I know everyone will be arriving in their pride and joy and would like to leave enough space between cars to avoid door dings, but you'll be parking amongst other Z owners on the owners club stand, so it's a safe assumption that everyone will have a shared respect for your car.

I'm not asking that you park like sardines unable to open doors fully, but try and apply some common sense and consideration. Cheers guys, see you Sunday :thumbs:   

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Nso93 said:

Big thankS to @14N for organising today. Great turnout of cars on our stand. 

Agreed - massive thanks to @14N for organising today, was my first time at jps was a really good show in a really good venue too - good to see more zed enthusiasts too :)! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1