from the land of milk & chocolate

Hello dear Z folk

My name's Luke from Switzerland. I wanted to stop by and see a bit what Z enthusiast of UK are doing :) I drive a 2008 350Z. I bought it in 2012 with the intention of a sunday driven fun car.

Intentionally i never wanted a Z. I didn't know a lot about it because my focus was all on buying a R33 GT-R. So i flew to london one day to check a car where i have taken a deposit on it. It was a blue R33 GT-R from a company some of you might remember. The company was called "Paul Brown Cars". My visit was an absolute failure, ending almost in a fight with the sales man. What the promised me was an untouched, unmolested and pristine condition R33. What i've found instead was a lot of rain, rust and an engine making weird noises. So my trip to the UK was a short one, i got the deposit never back, but the GT-R in general will always have a soft spot in my heart. So, another expierience as we call it here.

Back then i worked at Novidem, a company some Z enthusiast may know. They were famous for creating supercharger kits on the Z33 platform. If i remember well, once a car from them drove at goodwood fos. One day a customer called me, wanting to sell his car. It was this 08' 350Z i'm driving today. I thought it was a good occasion, as i've done some modifications to the car myself before buying it from him. The engine was stock, even working at a supercharger bulding company. I kept it stock for reliability reasons. The car had just some basic tuning like a KW V1 coilover kit and a set of nice TE37's.

So as time flew by i always did a few things to the car. I love to drive, especially fast so once i got to the Nürburgring i was infected with the Virus and ever since i just love to go there. I like this car really a lot, i'm happy i did not buy anything else. Even if it has some disadvantages regarding the power output and the weight, it still makes a lot of fun and it works. My goal is to drive under 8 minutes btg. I'm happy to share my thoughts with you and have nice discussions about the Z, how to improve it and the stories behind the drivers your cars!

My best wishes and happy new year, Luke

WhatsApp Image 2018-10-31 at 08.28.01sd.jpeg

5519473-8e1e2c7ece2a83ef5a612f5042df1d67.jpg

5514108-75406c0e6486dca6d300716a0d04c11d.jpg

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...