New member from N.I

zMarkv

Hi guys! recently just joined the forum  however i have been into Z's and cars in general for the past few years. I will hopefully be getting my 350 soon enough. If there is any other members from N.I that have a Zed or have had one i would love to have a chat and to get a better idea of what their like to live with. I've yet to even sit in a 350 so that will be something i will need to sort out!. 

Welcome along. 

Im from Northern Ireland myself. 

Have a late 06 revup 350z. 

Check out the local ni car forum reallymeansounds.com its a non specific car forum but a few 350z owners on it. Any questions fire me a pm. 

Welcome aboard! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there.  I've had my second Zed a few years now. I use daily to commute to wok.  Fantastic car have had some much fun in it. There are no major issues  really . I have HR version it's not to bad on fuel not done that much to mine. Have done really long jtrips with out breaking sweat. You shouldn't have a problem with the car if it's not been tracked or thrashed.. you will enjoy the thrill of driving it. They look the part and sound the part.   I'm really glad I got mine from a good owner . 

• Like 1