A Happy Christmas to one and all

GMballistic

6 hours ago, Ekona said:

Humbug. :p

I’ll be at work tomorrow so no rest for me, but I hope everyone has a wonderful day with zero drama and lots of food/presents/afternoon naps as you see fit. :) 

Bit of a bummer Dan. 

Been there myself in a previous job in hospitality working Christmas Eve/Day, New Years Eve/Day etc. 

Hope you get to relax and make merry at some point during the day though. :drunk: ;)

22 hours ago, GMballistic said:

Bit of a bummer Dan. 

Been there myself in a previous job in hospitality working Christmas Eve/Day, New Years Eve/Day etc. 

Hope you get to relax and make merry at some point during the day though. :drunk: ;)

Very chilled out at work thanks mate, I didn’t really know what to expect not having worked an Xmas day at the prison before but it was relaxed and genuinely decent. Started the day with a non-alcoholic Buck’s Fizz as I brought in some OJ and Shloer so that made it feel a bit more normal at least! :lol: 

Hope you had a good day too fella :thumbs: 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Ekona said:

Very chilled out at work thanks mate, I didn’t really know what to expect not having worked an Xmas day at the prison before but it was relaxed and genuinely decent. Started the day with a non-alcoholic Buck’s Fizz as I brought in some OJ and Shloer so that made it feel a bit more normal at least! :lol: 

Hope you had a good day too fella :thumbs: 

If it's any consolation this is only the third Christmas day I've had off in 17 yrs since I started my current job I'm back at work tomorrow at 7:30 am straight into standby until 7:30 next morning then at work for the rest of the week off sat then standby sun to mon It's a 24 hr a day industry if you stop flushing I can stop working :lol:

:)

• Like 1