New Z in da house..

Hi guys, had 2 350s in the past, then went for merc porsche etc and decided to go back on zed

Picked up this one yesterday, what can I say, I'm in love ( don't tell my wife )

What I love most is 7 gear auto box, haven't driven it on auto yet tho lol as paddle shift on it is just awesome and down shift is just eargasmic..I understand now why gtr's has no manual box lol

Right, it's on air suspension and all that, 33k miles on it only, no mods to the engine only decats and gtr exhaust, I need your help guys, I want to go for all possible bolt ons (not turbo or charger) and then map it, what do I need and where to look? Maybe someone here wants to do a deal or something??

Cheers

20181222_180238_1545501800522.png

20181220_171551_1545501629357.png

20181222_175914_1545501714587.png

• Like 5

Welcome to forum. Good stance on the Z. Amuse bodykit. There are a host of traders on here who can help with simple mods and mapping. 

Theyll be here shortly. Parts wise people opt for high flow cats for more free flow and small gain in power.  Since you have an exhaust on this may have been done already. 

Thats one of the most cost effective ways. But theres also options for intakes and header. Whether or not they give significant gains is debatable. 

HFC is the way to go then a map.

Edited by GranTurismoEra
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, GranTurismoEra said:

Welcome to forum. Good stance on the Z. Amuse bodykit. There are a host of traders on here who can help with simple mods and mapping. 

Theyll be here shortly. Parts wise people opt for high flow cats for more free flow and small gain in power.  Since you have an exhaust on this may have been done already. 

Thats one of the most cost effective ways. But theres also options for intakes and header. Whether or not they give significant gains is debatable. 

HFC is the way to go then a map.

Thanks. HFC?

9 minutes ago, Adrian@TORQEN said:

553bhp with standard engine and uprated/rebuilt gearbox. 

So of the topics I did:

553hp wow that's impressive :D

Not a fan of superchargers, either turbo or nothing :D I think I stick with NA just with boltons and map, if I fancy for more power I'll go for gtr :D

Had 2x 350zeds before, 370z feels much faster as it is, love the auto gearbox and inside of the car just much more refined and updated than 350z.

In that case, K&N intakes + High Flow Cats and take it to Jez @ Horsham Developments for a remap.

https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/370z/intakes/intakes-system/306-370z-kn-typhoon-air-intake-dual-kit-69-7078ts.html

https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/370z/exhausts/high-flow-cats/13861-370z-torqen-high-flow-cats-trq-vqhr-hfc.html

Both in stock :)

Not sure what the current status of the ECU, if there is an UpRev or EcuTek license on it, either way, ask Jez to look at the gearbox mapping too, increasing the line pressure a bit, making it more responsive, as standard can be a bit sluggish. 

2 minutes ago, Adrian@TORQEN said:

In that case, K&N intakes + High Flow Cats and take it to Jez @ Horsham Developments for a remap.

https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/370z/intakes/intakes-system/306-370z-kn-typhoon-air-intake-dual-kit-69-7078ts.html

https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/370z/exhausts/high-flow-cats/13861-370z-torqen-high-flow-cats-trq-vqhr-hfc.html

Both in stock :)

Not sure what the current status of the ECU, if there is an UpRev or EcuTek license on it, either way, ask Jez to look at the gearbox mapping too, increasing the line pressure a bit, making it more responsive, as standard can be a bit sluggish. 

Thanks for the tips :) I have decats just needs fitting :) Will speak to Jez, thanks.

Don't know is gearbox standard or been played around, but doesn't feel sluggish.. well compared to 350z auto I had, 370 auto box is a rocket :D