BNIB GENUINE OEM Nissan UK 370z ROADSTER Outdoor Car Cover

AFTERSHOX

*BRAND NEW IN BOX* - BNIB GENUINE OEM Nissan UK 370z ROADSTER Outdoor Car Cover (Fitted, Tailored and Water-Resistant).

This is a genuine Nissan part - Outdoor Car Cover - made to measure grey Weathershield body cover suitable for outdoor use.   Made from Weathershield material - Lightweight and 95% water-resistant.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY BRAND NEW IN BOX.  It's never been removed from the original box or fitted to a vehicle and was purchased as a gift by my wife.  I am a private seller.

NISSAN UK SKU# 99998-57108

This is the Nissan Genuine Outdoor Car Cover for the MY2010 370Z Roadster.  Nissan RETAIL RRP - over £300 

If you're interested, I'm also throwing in an 8 FOOT VINYL COATED STEEL CAR COVER CABLE AND PADLOCK WITH BRASS HOUSING (This was purchased separately, but is also BRAND NEW // unopened).

I no longer own my 370z ROADSTER, and have no need for these item/s;  

LOOKING FOR £150 ovno including mainland UK shipping. 

Price includes lowest cost P+P option to Mainland UK - or collection if you prefer from DY8 area, West Midlands?

- P+P can be upgraded to insured / courier or non-Mainland if you wish at your own additional expense. Message me if you would like to pursue this option, and I'll get some quotes for couriers?

0.JPG

0-a.jpg

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG