Leaked photo of the Supra without camo

coldel

2 hours ago, docwra said:

M car used to be a racecar engine in a streetcar. Not so much now as they are all too heavy and understeer chronically, but theres still a bit of the magic left. 

Im definitely in the market for Z4 and Supra but have a feeling they will both feel a bit sanitised for what Im after, nothing a map and some coilovers wouldnt change though ;)

Id go with Z4 but feel the supra would be better on the track. Are there two trims? GR which is limited and standard both with 382 bhp?

I read on top gear in Japan they will have a 200 bhp and 258bhp version of Supra

5 minutes ago, GranTurismoEra said:

Id go with Z4 but feel the supra would be better on the track. Are there two trims? GR which is limited and standard both with 382 bhp?

I read on top gear in Japan they will have a 200 bhp and 258bhp version of Supra

There are two specs for the UK market, GR and A90 both have same performance the A90 being limited edition with various trim changes as I described previously. Or just read it here https://www.toyota.co.uk/world-of-toyota/toyota-gazoo-racing/toyotagrsupra

Can imagine Japan might have extra variants.

:lol:

I checked coldels link 2 secs before you posted otherwise I wouldn’t have remembered lol

25 minutes ago, Ekona said:

Well that’s bizarre, that said 350 when I looked not half hour ago. 100% swear it, I checked twice before posting! 

Okay, so it’s lost 10bhp in 30mins, def ain’t gonna be quick then! :lol:

On 17/01/2019 at 00:10, DoogyRev said:

:teeth:

they simply using the standard 335 bmw 3 liter. Also the engineer reckoned a 2jz swap would be better done on the 4 pot version

unless like shmee youre one of the lucky GR owners. 

https://www.motorauthority.com/news/1117750_new-toyota-supra-will-offer-4-cylinder-engine-2jz-swap-capability

Edited by GranTurismoEra