Leaked photo of the Supra without camo

coldel

335bhp and a bit higher in torque...not ground breaking and a bit tame by 6 cylinder turbo charged standards. I am sure it can be boosted a far bit with a remap but as a headline you might be disappointed. 

In any case, the award for most cringeworthy on stage performance of the year goes to...

On first sight, the performance does appear somewhat underwhelming as does the interior. Some nice stats about 50:50 weight distribution etc. so we have yet to see how good a car it is to drive. For me the looks are good, not too overly hunkered down to put off all but hardcore buyers but aggressive enough to see the potential of a few mods. 

He is annoying as... Banzai Mag just posted up the 0-62 time as 4.3 seconds which is not slow. I think it's one of those which needs a proper drive to really see if it's got something special about it. £50k feels like a lot but if performance wide it's up there with a Cayman S it might be about right...of course have to see build quality yet.

2 hours ago, Ponsonby said:

Why oh why did they choose Shmee for a launch review. I was forced to watch it. Why does he have to show his face all the time.

Social Influencer. There are kids with more subscribers than him though. But they are known in these "circles". Saw the video too.

382 hp GR in Matte Grey 0-60 in 4.1 seconds!

For most this feels like a let down because of the FT1 and difference in proportions to it

But the more I look and read about it, it’s a let down cos if the badge. I know it wouldn’t have the same hype if it wasn’t a supra, but if they just pitched it as a brand new model, like a bigger gt86, I think it would be quite appealing 

That image with it lowered looks pretty good 

• Like 1

Only stats I can find are on Toyota website which shows 340 DIN hp, 500NM torque 0-62 in 4.3 seconds, top speed 155mph. Have to say, thats pretty quick and easily comparable to the Cayman which is more expensive. I guess if you don't want to join the legions of Porsche owners and want something different but still competes in performance terms its an option...

8 hours ago, Ekona said:

But then why not save yourself a couple of grand and buy the BMW, plus you get a free convertible option too :) 

Hmm, generic bland-mobile or hideous disappointment-at-a-cost-mobile.

Tough choice... I mean I can’t decide which one I want least! :lol:

• Haha 1