Incarnation Brighton Sat 6th April 2019

Payco

All, Just the heads up for those interested or who have attended in the past and lost out this year. I have contacted the event organisers and have secured  a stand for 15 cars for this event on the date above next year. We were sadly let down this year as they didn't notify me early enough and the show was sold out by the time I made my enquiry. We enjoyed this show on Brighton seafront in the past and I know many of you were disappointed not getting a stand this year.  Keep your eyes peeled in 2019 for details of the event as it’s very popular with our members.

Happy Christmas to you, your z and your family from your South East REO - Payco.

Martin 

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Add me to a list :D 

When I used to organise this one it wasn’t up to Ace to notify me- I had to book it well in advance or spaces gone , they don’t remind the clubs they’re too busy daily for this, but it’s great you’ve got a stand for 2019, really looking forward to it ! :) 

• Like 1