Help with 207cc please

Willsy1980

Hi All, 

Just wondering if anyone can assist with a weird issue with a 207cc 2009

Mrs was driving to work and a headlight failed (dipped) so told id get a bulb pop it in job done. On her way home the other went, so off to Halfords get a 2 pack of bulbs fit them and nope. Still not working. 

Checked the fuses they are fine, weirdly they have a fuse for left and right ? but all 4 fuses for side lights and headlights are fine. Main beam work and indicators. 

Any suggestions ? (other than burn it, or don't buy French cars xD)

Cheers 

Edited by Willsy1980

Having owned 2 marques of French cars from 2005-2014, I'd strongly recommend putting it on PP2k. I have it & it can drill down into each of the cars ECU / BSI's. French cars are picky, but this kit will help you see what's wrong. If something on a French car sounds like an easy fix when it comes to electronics, it usually isn't if there's a BSI involved.

On 14/12/2018 at 07:49, scobie140 said:

My wee 206 went through a spell of blowing headlight bulbs every few weeks last winter, couldn't find any faults and all of a sudden it stopped and I've not had to change them since. I just put it down to being french :lol:

Hahaha yeah, I pretty much said the same to the Mrs.

She was all 'I thought you knew about cars..' the response was a simple, 'it's not a real car, it's French' :)

• Haha 1