cats and exhaust

Andre D

Hi so my 350z which was recently bought failed mot due to noise and emissions, having looked its also de-catted which is instant fail, so im looking for either standard cats or high flow cats and also a stainless exhaust system that would be from the cats back, if anyone has anything they think suitable please let me know cheers

When I got my exhaust, I spent a few months trawling youtube for what I wanted/could afford. I went for Cobra resonated in the end, I find I can drive sensibly and talk to my wife (booo)/have the stereo on the quietest settings and still hear it/her,  but love the sound when I plant my foot to the floor. Fitment is usually pretty good on cobra too, Japspeed can be a little rough to fit. 

Hi Jay after talking to tarmac sport i went for a scorpion, with the hfc and y pipe he reckoned even the reso cobra would be very loud for a roadster so i went for a tamer option as i couldnt go for the milltek, should be here by end of the week

• Like 1

Nice. I need to sort my Y pipe out as that started blowing, but I've taken mine off the road for winter (company car) and the mot isn't until September. Also one of my cooling fans has decided it doesn't want to play any more so I have that to play with. That and some tidying up jobs, wiper arms, interior trim and maybe colour code door handles. I'm tempted to wrap headlights too before spring. Zeditis never ends :lol: