WARNING sad post!

Hello guys,

My names Bobby, After a long time out the game I finally have not just a 350z back in my life but I have my first one back! I haven’t used this forum in a while so thought I’d message here and introduce my self!

I owned my Zed for about 5 years and once I started a family and bought a house the Zed had to go! Luckily my brother a huge car fanatic took her off my hands! After 5 years accident free my brother jack managed to put her in a hedge within weeks of having her but she was recovered, thank god! 

Jack was a user on the this forum (not for long as he only actually owned the car since June) and fell in love with his new car!

However my brother turnt very ill having to replace the bucket seats with the original orange leather seats (bought from one of you) as he could no longer get in and out the car! After a few more weeks of struggling getting in and out, hard suspension he asked me to take the car back! 

Shortly after at 24 years old he was diagnosed with bone cancer and has very recently passed due to the major surgery he had to go under! 

So now this car is sat on my drive and is now a project I don’t think I could ever get rid of!

so I’ll be knocking about getting on the forum and hopefully meet some of you guys like I did previously at shows and probably picking up your second hand parts!

Let the rebuild begin! 

• Like 2

So sorry for you loss,

I'm pretty sure it was me who sold them! Sold them on eBay to Jack, he mentioned he was going to replace the bucket seats on his Fairlady import if i'm not wrong.

Seem like a great guy, the car looked great in the few pictures he showed me!

Hope the rebuild goes well.