GT Edition & Facelift questions

Dave6188

Will shortly be looking at buying a flappy paddle auto 370 GT facelift 2013> or GT Edition 370z, I have a few questions I hope can get answered.

Did the GT Edition get uprated gallery gaskets ? 

Does the GT Edition still suffer from the steering lock issue or was this resolved ? 

Facelift 370z GT 2013> I've noticed no Red cars (bright Red) that are flappy paddle auto in the UK for sale or manual for that matter except brand new models, are there any in the UK that are 2013> but not obviously brand new ? 

Facelift 370z GT 2013> does this still suffer from the steering lock issue ? 

Any common faults or anything to look out for with either ? Anything in particular that can go wrong with the auto and are they safe with full bolt ons plus a tune but still N/A ? 

Thanks for any help guys hope I can get some questions answered. 

3 hours ago, Dave6188 said:

Will shortly be looking at buying a flappy paddle auto 370 GT facelift 2013> or GT Edition 370z, I have a few questions I hope can get answered.

Did the GT Edition get uprated gallery gaskets ? 

Does the GT Edition still suffer from the steering lock issue or was this resolved ? 

Facelift 370z GT 2013> I've noticed no Red cars (bright Red) that are flappy paddle auto in the UK for sale or manual for that matter except brand new models, are there any in the UK that are 2013> but not obviously brand new ? 

Facelift 370z GT 2013> does this still suffer from the steering lock issue ?  - No this was resolved on the facelift the same with the oil gallery gaskets

Any common faults or anything to look out for with either ? Anything in particular that can go wrong with the auto and are they safe with full bolt ons plus a tune but still N/A ? No issues with full bolt ons 

Thanks for any help guys hope I can get some questions answered. 

• Like 1

Will definitely be looking at a facelift now, the GT Edition never got uprated gaskets and the steering lock issue was resolved with the facelift, plus in my opinion it looks better. Just going to try and wait for a bright Red example to pop up or failing that Midnight Blue.