new exhaust needed

PKAT

Hello all, I have an OEM exhaust on my 350, which is blowing slightly. When it was serviced, the garage (I use them regularly) said that the connection between the main muffler and the central muffler had corroded, so I would need a replacement for each. Fair enough.

They did say that whatever I got, I needed to ensure that the replacement would fit properly - some after market exhausts apparently are a pain to fit.

Any ideas? Comments?

Lin

2 hours ago, PKAT said:

no budget limit. not too loud.....

In that case there's plenty of choice :DPersonally I've got an invidia gemini system which I love because it looks great, the fitment is spot on and the noise is lovely (but not stupidly loud).

I'm sure the guys at Tarmacsportz or @Adrian@TORQEN will be able to give you a few options anyways!

well i'm back home in plenty of time with a shiny new Miltek exhaust from Tarmac Sportz. Fitted, supplied with coffee, even put replacement gas posts on my boot and did the penny hatch trick for me. Totally brilliant. :):thumbs::lol:

• Like 1