Hi from a new member

Hi guys,my names Andre,  just got my 06 350z roadster and thought i would say hi. So my car has had some mods done but nothing too extreme, although the exhaust sounds nice its very loud and i have no idea what it is, but i will be looking to calm it down a little, she also has an induction kit that likes to keep triggering the engine management light, i have done some pedal dancing as the idle was off so i reset everything and she now drives great.Before i joined, this site helped me do the various resets and im very thankful for that. i believe i have the more recent model with updated interior and rev up engine. redline is 7k. Well i will enjoy reading the posts and look forward to meeting some of you guys out and about. oh im portsmouth,Hampshire based. cheers

thanks guys. sun was out today and with the help of the heated seat i really enjoyed my drive. never had a rag top before or a 2 seater so its so much fun to drive, although the only negative is the terrible road tax, more than the insurance lol now thats a first

Thanks Ron. im already tossing up wether to get the 19" 370z rays on it or to change the strange custom exhaust that is super loud and raspy with a real low down drone when cruising, the stereo has to be cranked right up to hear it lol, not sure what to do first, the rear tyres are gonna need replacing soon