Help! Unable to source rear brake pads

DanExert

Hi all, first post on the forum as I'm 100% stuck. MOT is coming up in just under a month and I need to replace the rear brake pads...

However, after searching all the common car parts dealers (GSF, ECP etc) I cannot find brake pads suitable for my Z. It's a 2003 automatic import, non-Brembo. I've attached an image to see if any of you guys have come across these pads before!

Thanks in advance, would really appreciate any assistance as I've completely run out of ideas

Photo 24-11-2018, 15 19 26.jpg

I'm 90% sure EuroCarParts have them as I as given the wrong set last week and had to go bk to change it. The one you need should be 10170247A (if I remember correctly, the wrong ones looked similar to your pic). I went back and replaced it with 10180011A (for Brembo) . U can order online with code BLACKFRIDAY, its £22.25 for them Brembo pads. 

Edited by veeg33
  • Thanks 1

@davey_83& @veeg33thanks for the replies guys, really appreciate it.

I'll give these a go then, as they seem to be the closest I can get to the shape it seems that I need. Really odd as I've never come across such a basic issue with brake pads in the 10 years I've been replacing them haha.

Will get them on order and let you know how I get on. Thanks again

Pads.jpg

• Like 1