Words https://www.350z-uk.com/topic/122421-words-fail-me/fail me. . . . .

DoogyRev

48 minutes ago, G1en@waxandshine said:

At what point does it not become a zed anymore, serious question. What has to change for it not to be what it was, the chasis?

It depends what they're trying to achieve. If they're trying to hide the fact they've bought a Nissan then it'll always be a Nissan! ;) :lol:

Also, it's no worse than the Veilside kits...

:stir:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

44 minutes ago, cs2000 said:

I honestly must be the only person that likes this :D

The amount of work involved in that would have to have been literally insane. The body parts probably cost 10x what the car is worth too.

no i like it as well, I don't like the badges but minus that silliness I can appreciate the work that went into it

:)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, cs2000 said:

I honestly must be the only person that likes this :D

The amount of work involved in that would have to have been literally insane. The body parts probably cost 10x what the car is worth too.

I like it as well :) Although I would have also left off the porsche badge as others have said.

Edited by Sim

The back flows as well as a fiat multipla 

The front actually isn’t bad- a smooth bonnet and blended arches, or lose the arches, far too much going on there

10/10 for effort.... But with what was spent on it why not just buy a Maserati? :wacko:

4 hours ago, LRF4N said:

The back flows as well as a fiat multipla 

The front actually isn’t bad- a smooth bonnet and blended arches, or lose the arches, far too much going on there

10/10 for effort.... But with what was spent on it why not just buy a Maserati? :wacko:

This, whilst i dont mind it too much, i just think if you want a car that looks like another car, go buy one!

• zippypooz changed the title to Words https://www.350z-uk.com/topic/122421-words-fail-me/fail me. . . . .