Jdm Coombe 1st June 2019

Nso93

I am in the CRAP ? got my pass today and with work I just cant get the time off,,,, well pi$$ed off.

if any one wants it I will post it off to them free of charge. Just make a donation to the club .

39 minutes ago, napp said:

I am in the CRAP ? got my pass today and with work I just cant get the time off,,,, well pi$$ed off.

if any one wants it I will post it off to them free of charge. Just make a donation to the club .

Is this still free 

On 19/05/2019 at 19:19, Garaculas said:

Only just been able to make it but missed out on stand pass for my 240Z :(

I'm based up the road in Cheltenham and would love to join you guys so if anyone can't make it for any reason i'd happily take their ticket!

Napp has a pass if u still wanna get ur 240z on the stand

Edited by Chris780

I have probably missed it on here; but what is the arrival window we’re allowed to get in? 7am until when? Usually a deadline to get on the stand and parked up?

And what time can cars leave the stand at the end of the day? 

Need to make sure I’m home in time for the CL final!

4 hours ago, EzeePzee said:

I have probably missed it on here; but what is the arrival window we’re allowed to get in? 7am until when? Usually a deadline to get on the stand and parked up?

And what time can cars leave the stand at the end of the day? 

Need to make sure I’m home in time for the CL final!

From 6:30 we should be able to enter. You can leave when you’d like through out the day. But ask we stay until close which is 5pm roughly. I normally leave between 2-3 usually 

43 minutes ago, Nso93 said:

From 6:30 we should be able to enter. You can leave when you’d like through out the day. But ask we stay until close which is 5pm roughly. I normally leave between 2-3 usually 

Cheers bud. I’ll probably aim for an 8am arrival and just see how the day goes :) 

• Like 1

Just a heads up folks, a few of us are meeting at Michaelwood services on the M5 between J13 & 14 @ 06:45-07:00 so if you’d like to tag along and help make it a convoy, put your hand up and make yourself known :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, 14N said:

Just a heads up folks, a few of us are meeting at Michaelwood services on the M5 between J13 & 14 @ 06:45-07:00 so if you’d like to tag along and help make it a convoy, put your hand up and make yourself known :thumbs:

Sorry guys I am coming from east (Southam) and I will go straight down using the fosse through moreton in Marsh and Cirencester (will be there around 6:45-7:00), anyone else going that way? 

1 hour ago, GJC350 said:

I’ll meet you at Michael wood services in the morning :thumbs:

Cool, we’ll try park somewhere prominent. But a bright white, grey, turquoise lavender and yellow gaggle of Z’s should be pretty easy to spot. :) 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ShortPaul said:

Hi is there anyone still looking for a stand pass, can't make it due to ill health 

Sorry you can't make it buddy. I was looking forward to seeing you in your shorts and having a chin wag! Catch up soon.

• Haha 1