Newby

Hi

A couple of weeks ago, I purchased a 250Z Roadster, with a mere 25K on the clock. Although I am a big fan of Japanese guitars, this is my first Japanese car, after fifty years of driving. My preference has always been British cars, of which I currently own three examples.

So why the 350Z? Well, back in 2005, my daughter and I went to the Top Gear at Earls Court. Outside the hall was a display of 350Zs and the seed was planted.

At a recent dinner, my daughters and their partners tried to persuade me to buy a Porsche, M series or a Jaguar F Type. Then, the seed that had remained dormant for so many years, popped its head above ground. It had to be a 350Z, but more importantly a Roadster. I managed to track a good one down. It has just had a major service at the local Nissan dealer and passed with flying colours and it is now in the process of having a Pioneer touch screen audio system fitted.

All the best

AndyNap

Edited by AndyNap