Thankyou very much guys I used to own a Clio Sport 182 which I loved for over 3 years and was a fun car to drive . I've always wanted a red 2 seater ultimately a Ferrari but unfortunately not in my budget . This car I fell inlove with when I saw my first back in 2009 with my father in blue and very recently sat in a black Nismo. I never thought I would ever be the proud owner of one today. My father, an owner many sporty cars unfortunately passed away a little while ago and now with my mum , he once said if I gave you ten thousand pounds what car would you buy ?  I could not think of one I loved my Clio . But now I've found a car that meets my requirements in looks, power and a different  driving experience.  Its one of the most beautiful cars I've owned and ticks all the boxes, it may not be a Ferrari but it sure does have the same feel of being in something very special and omg looks amazing in red, apparently I was told by the dealer rare to see in red. Well thankyou all for welcoming me here and I look forward to enjoying a new group of friends and a hub of useful information. Heres a few more photos.

IMG_20181120_052715_041.jpg

IMG_20181120_052715_028.jpg

IMG_20181120_052715_024.jpg

20181119_051250.jpg

IMG_20181114_210536_550.jpg

• Like 2

On 23/11/2018 at 19:56, GMballistic said:

Sorry to read of the passing of your parents @Scott370z . 

On a brighter note glad to have you on the forum and to hear you're enjoying your Zed. Photos of it look great, red really is a lovely colour on the Zeds (350's & the 370's a like). B) :thumbs: 

Red is awesome 

• Like 1