*** TORQEN *** BLACK FRIDAY SALE

Adrian@TORQEN

BLACK FRIDAY Sale? Why only for a day or a few days?

It's been a phenomenal year for TORQEN, so as a big THANK YOU to each and every one of you, customer or simple friend of TORQEN, we're extending the SALE for a whoooooopping 46 days!

New products added several times a day, keep checking!

Let us know if there is anything special you'd like added to the SALE.

https://www.torqen.uk/blackfriday

black-friday-torqen.jpg.a8f685ad124d842cb5ed882c2b5ef24d.jpg

• Like 2

Was thinking about some wheel spacers for my HR. Probably 20mm rear and 15mm front.

Was originally looking at eibachs but considering the price difference between them and the torqen ones esp while on sale I am considering yours... Is there any real difference between the two?

If I add spacers do I need different wheel nuts or anything like that?

Also, if you could put the hks air filters for the HR on sale that would be appreciated :)

14 hours ago, MartinW said:

Was thinking about some wheel spacers for my HR. Probably 20mm rear and 15mm front.

Was originally looking at eibachs but considering the price difference between them and the torqen ones esp while on sale I am considering yours... Is there any real difference between the two?

If I add spacers do I need different wheel nuts or anything like that?

Also, if you could put the hks air filters for the HR on sale that would be appreciated :)

Hi Martin,

HR doesn't specify anywhere what Aluminium they use for spacers and what steel for nuts.

TORQEN S spacers are made from 6061-T6 low pressure Aluminium die casting. The studs are 40Cr steel with a strength of 10.9 grade, SGS certified. Lug nuts are made from 35# Steel with a strength of 6-8 grade.

We sold hundreds of spacers that went on 350z, 370z, GT-Rs, Mustangs and so on.  :) 

Filters now added: https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/350z/intakes/filters/3730-350z-hr-hks-super-hybrid-filter-2-piece-set-70017-an004.html

11 hours ago, evilscorp said:

i SWEAR YOU READ PEOPLES MINDS. Just thought I would browse through the list thinking to myself there will be nothing I need and one nugget pops out that no one else could possibly want but me. You will have my order in the morning grudgingly :lol:

:lol:

Wait until you see what else we're adding :D 

1 hour ago, Adrian@TORQEN said:

Hi Martin,

HR doesn't specify anywhere what Aluminium they use for spacers and what steel for nuts.

TORQEN S spacers are made from 6061-T6 low pressure Aluminium die casting. The studs are 40Cr steel with a strength of 10.9 grade, SGS certified. Lug nuts are made from 35# Steel with a strength of 6-8 grade.

We sold hundreds of spacers that went on 350z, 370z, GT-Rs, Mustangs and so on.  :) 

Filters now added: https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/350z/intakes/filters/3730-350z-hr-hks-super-hybrid-filter-2-piece-set-70017-an004.html

Thanks Adrian!!

14 hours ago, Adrian@TORQEN said:

:lol:

Wait until you see what else we're adding :D 

No, I have made my purchase and will not be looking at your site unless driftworks lets me down and doesn't have a sale on their geomaster hubs at which point I may take my frustration out somewhere else.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, evilscorp said:

No, I have made my purchase and will not be looking at your site unless driftworks lets me down and doesn't have a sale on their geomaster hubs at which point I may take my frustration out somewhere else.

Ha ha, I don't know why I didn't think about you on the GReddy airex stuff, have a few in stock, should have mentioned these to you a while back :lol: 

Anyway, was going to say BRAUM RACING, but hey, if you don't want to check the website, your choice... :lol::lol: 

• 2 weeks later...