SUPERCHARGED

greg tl

Hi guys long time no see!!!!! :wave:

looking for some advice please as we have been out the game on 350z's for a while. We have just been offered a 2008 350z GT which is supercharged!!!! We sold the car along time ago to a client and he now wants to sell the car. I am wondering do these cars still have a high value?? The car has a subtle body kit, the supercharger was fitted to a high standard and the car has done around 40,000 miles, I believe its running over 600bhp and it was clocked at Santa pod at around 182mph. 

Is the car still worth £15000 - £16000 to retail in your opinion?? 

I can add more details of the car if needed.... any advice would be appreciated 

many thanks Seb (Tradelink)  :D

The car market in general seems to be a little down at the moment. I have seen only a couple SC 350z's around for sale in the last 2/3 years and the cleanest one, in my opinion, had been up for 11k (none of them pushing more than 430bhp though). However it was an import which also seems to put people off. If it is tidy with an impressive spec list then I don't seem why it couldn't be up for £15kB)

• Like 1